MAKING PEACE WITH GOD
Are you ready to Pass from Death to Life?
The most astounding event of human history occurred when this man, Jesus Christ, died on a Roman cross. When He died, an untimely darkness covered the land at 3 p.m. and an earthquake occurred as He took His final breath. This man called Jesus was crucified. 3 days later He was raised from the dead! Here's why He died:
"But your iniquities (sins) have separated between you and your God, and your sins have hid his face from you, that he will not hear." Isaiah 59:2
God is holy and our sins separate us from Him. We have all broken God's laws by lying, dishonoring our parents, cheating, hating, committing a sex act in our mind with someone we are not married to, stealing, coveting, taking His holy name in vain, etc. These are all sins against God and we are all guilty. Committing any single one of these sins makes us guilty of breaking the whole law and worthy of death.
Divine justice demands that our violations be punished. Because we are guilty of breaking God's holy law, we deserve to be fairly repaid for our offenses. God doesn't want us to be punished in hell forever though, so He sent His Son to pay the debt for us, so we would not have to pay for our own sins in eternal hell as we clearly deserve, but rather live now and forever with Him. What love!
At the end of a perfect (sinless) life, Christ carried the very cross He was to be nailed to. His infinite love for you, along with the nails driven through His hands and feet, held Him to that cross as He agonized for 6 hours in pain - to pay for your sins. He was crucified to make peace between God and man. The Son of God bridged the gap that sin had caused. This wonderful man named Jesus, chose to shed His life blood (die - in excruciating pain) for you rather than live without you. He loves you.
"For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord." Romans 6:23
Christ died to fully pay for the sins of the human race (John 19:30). God loves us and wants us to experience relationship with Him, now and forever (John 17:3). Friend, who else has ever died for you but Jesus, the Good Shepherd?
"For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly (that's you)." Romans 5:6
“Christ Jesus came into the world to save (rescue) sinners.” 1 Timothy 1:15
No religion or religious figure can save your soul from hell (no matter what they claim). Jesus didn’t come to start of religion but rather to establish His eternal kingdom in the hearts of men, granting them a relationship with God. Jesus Christ is the only One who bears nail-scarred hands and feet for your sins. He is the only way to God and your only hope.
"For there is ONE God, and ONE mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus." 1 Timothy 2:5
The Son of God died and rose again to take away all your sins. He was the only One qualified for the job and He is the only One worthy of your worship. Peace With God Happens When We Meet the Prince of Peace.
By no accident, you are reading this message. This is your moment in history to be saved. Praying and doing good deeds and going to church will save no person from eternal punishment - “For by grace (undeserved favor) are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.” (Ephesians 2:8-9). Only the good work of Christ shedding His sinless blood on the cross for you will save the soul as one repents before a holy and righteous God and Judge. If you are going to get right with the LORD and go to Heaven, there must be a moment of reckoning. Now is your time to be saved. No one will ever through a life of good works earn God’s favor. There must of necessity be that divinely-defining moment when you lay your whole life/being/existence into His perfect, holy hands.
Now apply His holy blood to your life so that you may live now and eternally with Him. You must completely turn your life over to Him and turn away from all your sins - repent. Now, pray this prayer to God with all that is within you, from your heart and out loud: "Dear Lord Jesus, thank You for shedding Your holy blood for my sins to save me from eternal damnation in hell. You are my only hope. Heavenly Father, I acknowledge all my sins against You right now, and ask Your forgiveness through the precious blood of Jesus, who died and rose again for me. Lord Jesus, take over my life right now and forevermore. I love You. Amen.”
Tell another Christian. Find a group of Christ-loving, Bible-living believers. Be water baptized. Read your King James Bible daily and talk with God in prayer. Follow Christ to the end of your life.
What To Do Next
- Tell another Christian that you just got saved (Lk. 12:8-9).
- Get a King James Bible immediately - It’s the real English Bible (don’t let anyone fool you about this).
- Be water baptized as a public and open announcement that you now belong to Jesus Christ (Matt. 28:19).
- Read your Bible daily, and commune with God in prayer (2 Tim. 2:15; 1 Pet. 2:2; Rev. 1:3).
- Write Scriptures (with reference) on index cards and begin memorizing God’s Word (Ps. 119:11; Prov. 4:4; Hab. 2:2).
- Find a strong, Christ-centered, God-fearing, vibrant, and Bible-living group of believers to fellowship with regularly (Acts 2:41-47).
- Discern Wisely: Always remember that those who truly know the LORD Jesus honor His Word as final authority & are led of His Holy Spirit (Jn. 5:39; 8:47; Rom. 8:14; 2 Tim. 2:15; 3:16). The supreme goal and deepest desire of their lives is to know Him yet more and more (Jn. 17:3; Phil. 3:10). God’s Word is your Textbook for life and not a man’s book or commentary.
- Continue following Jesus to the end of your life here on earth (Matt. 10:22; 24:13; 25:1-13; 1 Pet. 1:5, 9).
- Sign up for the free Moments for My Master email devotional: send your request to: Sign up here to receive FREE email devotionals. You can also request to be placed on the mail out newsletter (paper). This will help you grow in your relationship with Jesus, greatly increase your knowledge and discernment as you diligently study and feed on God’s Word (2 Tim. 2:15; Heb. 5:11-14; 1 Pet. 2:2).
- Be a witness of Christ’s salvation. Share with others what Jesus has done for you (Philemon 7). You may wish to go on the ministry website, and order your supply of Gospel tracts to help you communicate the Gospel to others. ORDER TRACTS
- Sign up for free print newsletter at: www.SafeGuardYourSoul.com
- Kiss the Son - audio message by todd tomasella (37.9 MB; 0:41 min.)
- Jesus Saves - audio message by todd tomasella (41.7.0 MB; 0:45 min.)
Feel free to email us if you have said this prayer in repentance and faith and gotten saved. We would like be in prayer for your new life in Christ.
Make sure you get on the FREE email devotional list: "As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow thereby." (1 Peter 2:2) FREE email devotionals Now that you are a child of God, it is very important that you search and feed on God’s Word daily (Jn. 5:39). Check out the ARTICLES page on this site for a variety of rich Bible topics to help you grow more established in your relationship with the “King of saints” and become increasingly discerning with His truth (Rev. 15:3). “My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge.” (Hosea 4:6) He also warned: “And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.” (Matt. 10:22)
Born Again: What is It?
“I Love You Son”
PASS It ON! For the glory of God and the sake of precious souls, please bookmark this site and use it as a tool to win lost souls and as a ready, universally-accessible resource medium to help you disciple other members of Christ's body.
PO Box 556
Allen, TX 75013
Pass this On to Another.